Work Permit

Will The School Apply Work Permit For Me?


After you get the offer from the school and confirm to take that job, school will apply both work permit and insurance for you, including visa transferring and ARC(Alien Residence Certificate).

All processes are legal.

Usually a work permit takes around 7-10 working days, insurance will be deducted directly from salary, the amount depends on how much you earn each month, basically in the range between NT1,000-1500.