Skip to content
Every school has different interview format, the most seen are the 4 ways.
- Phone interview (simply asking interview type questions)
- Skype interview (simply asking interview type questions)
- Skype interview (with a demo)
- In-person interview (if you’re already in Taiwan)
What should I know before having an interview?
- Dress properly of course.
- Make sure you have access to smooth internet connection with a webcam allow schools to see you before doing the interview.
- The key point schools would like to see is, you’re aware of the fact that you’ll be teaching non-native English speakers.
- If you don’t have much experiences to share, don’t get worried, show them that you’re willing to learn or follow the training school provides in the future.